0 votes
in Allergies QA
Can you suffer from hay fever all year round?

1 Answer

0 votes
Your GP may refer you to an immunologist for an allergy test if you have hay fever symptoms all year round (called persistent allergic rhinitis), or symptoms that aren't responding to treatment. Other substances could be causing your allergy, such as house dust mites, animals or certain foods.
Welcome our site: Hudson County's Premier Soccer Club