0 votes
Where do I go to apply for unemployment benefits?

1 Answer

0 votes
To receive unemployment benefits, you need to file a claim with the unemployment program in the state where you worked. You should contact your state's unemployment insurance program as soon as possible after becoming unemployed. Generally, you should file your claim with the state where you worked.
Welcome our site: Hudson County's Premier Soccer Club